Sunday, August 3, 2008

I wish to extend a huge "Thank You"...


I wish to extend a huge "Thank You" to our Brother Magus Masonica for building this Blogger Site for Zosimos of Zion. He has spent a good amount of time and energy on this project and for that I am truly grateful. Brother Magus is the 96 Degree National Head of Washington State for the M.E.A.P.R.M.M. his site can be seen at:

http://magusmasonica.blogspot.com/

Also Brother Magus is also one of our Admins on another collaberative site, Freemasonry For All:

http://lettherebelightforall.ning.com/

Please feel free to joining us at Freemasonry For All and follow up here as more is to follow!


S&F,
Rev.Roger D. Thompson 96°
National Head State Of Utah
Masoneria Egipcia del Antiguo Primitivo Rito de Memphis Misraim
M.E.A.P.R.M.M.

1 comment:

Magus Masonica said...

No thank you needed Brother. It is my duty as well as my pleasure to help you build the M.E.A.P.R.M.M. in Utah. You are my family, my Brother. That is just what we do for one another.
S&F,
BC