Sunday, August 17, 2008

Twenty-Three Years Ago Today...

23 years ago today I was blessed to have married my beautiful Wife Karen. Like I said, I am blessed. Karen on the other hand should be Sainted for putting up with me this long. Just think, she could have killed me on the honeymoon and been out today for time served and good behavior... This anniversary Karen said she wants to somewhere "expensive", so I am taking her to the gas station, then it's off to Costco for the free food samples!


S&F,
Rev.Roger D. Thompson 96°
National Head State Of Utah
Masoneria Egipcia del Antiguo Primitivo Rito de Memphis Misraim
M.E.A.P.R.M.M

1 comment:

Magus Masonica said...

You do wonderful work and it shows Brother. In these times of need, reflect on the plan that the G.A.O.T.U. has set out for you.
S&F,
BC